Thursday, October 13, 2005


Years ago, I bought one of the first digital cameras on the market. It sucks. It really stinks. Here's another photo I found on my disk. It is the companion outfit to one I made for an old college friend's little girl.

After my c-section, I was given tons of Benadryl due to a bad reaction to my anesthsia. It kept me awake and jittery all night. So. I did what any good mother would do. I knit the baby an outfit--or tried to finish it. What a procrastinator I was--I'd had eight months, ya know... Five of them knowing about his little boyness thing on the sonogram. Anyway, I'd finished the hat (thank you, Ann Budd) and wouldn't you know it... a couple of nurses came in and asked if I'd make them some for friends. Not unusual, except it was one in the morning. One of the nicest knitting compliments I've ever received.

The socks, of course, would not stay on, but this is Aslan we're talking about. I have yet to make a pair of socks that WOULD stay on his little paws. Oh well. He looks comfy in his little outfit and wowser, his binky matches, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home