Thursday, March 02, 2006



What insanity, you ask, grabbed me to make this, er, cheerfully colored steering wheel cover? I dunno. Just got tired of the steering wheel I had. Okay? You got a problem with that??? This pattern is going to be posted on Knitterhead.com by the end of the week. Felted, Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky, and easy schneezy to make. A fabulous project to use up all those odds and ends you have lying around. (Or is it laying?)

Either way, ignore my husband's thoughts on my happy steering wheel cover. He said it looked... gay.

Uh, okay. Shut up and drive.

2 Comments:

Blogger carolyandhannah said...

pretty nifty - boy that will wake you up in the morning - how could you not be happy with those cheery colours.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Knitterheid said...

Color selection as a substitute for caffiene. It works!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home